Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Pig Template, Zentangle Inspired Art

Good morning friends

I decided to start a new blog for my Zentangle and Zentangle Inspired Art, instead of trying to combine it with my cards.  I always feel that it looks like an after thought when I add a photo at the end of a card post and I certainly don't feel that way about Zentangle.

Before I actually started working on Zentangle tiles, I did a Zentangle Inspired Art piece (ZIA) when I picked up a new magazine while on a road trip in the US. The magazine, called DO! was their premier issue and there were some templates included from the amazingly talented Ben Kwok. I couldn't wait to get to a stop where I could pick up some pens and get started!

This is the piece that started me on my Zentangle journey...


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment