Monday, 29 February 2016

Tangle A Day Calendar 2016

Good morning friends

I was so happy to find Carol Ohl's 'Tangle A Day 2016' calendar. I treated myself to it when we were visiting Arizona last November and when it arrived I was just in awe. Carol has added lots of her own art throughout the calendar and it's so inspiring!

Below is her cover:


And here is my first page. The outline for the numbers and each daily square is there for you to fill out as you wish. It's a little intimidating, but you know 'there are no mistakes in Zentangle' so I just jumped right in. The first square was divided up with a string, but then I decided to join the 2nd and 3rd squares with a string across both. 


This is just so fun to do!! And I enjoy flipping back through it to see what tangles I used and how I shaded them etc. I'm not caught up for January yet as we were in Hawaii for part of it. I did bring tiles and my pen etc to do on the plane, but there just wasn't room for the calendar as well.

No pressure though, if I don't get to do it one day I know I'll catch up eventually. It's all part of the process.

Tangles used:
Mod Box
Frond
Ricks Paradox
Yuma
Hollibaugh
Beelight
Bales
Skein
Bateek

Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment