Friday, 25 March 2016

It's a String Thing #137

Good morning friends

I played along with "It's A String Thing' #137 this week ... but I sure struggled with it. In fact, I did not like my finished tile AT ALL so for the first time I actually tossed a Zentangle tile and started again.

I'm wondering if I am just not good at strings that aren't the traditional non-representatial?

Not sure I'm crazy about this one either but I really enjoyed the new-to-me tangle Mel Mel and will have fun with that on future tiles and ZIA's. There is just something about a continuous line tangle that appeals to me.  Warped Eggs was one of the challenge tangles, but I could not get it. I have a note book page full of attempts ... and I threw in the towel. As with the tangle Vega, the steps just escape my brain.

Here is my Zentangle tile #49 - I gave it my best shot.


Tangles used:
Mel Mel (challenge Tangle)
Zenith (challenge Tangle)
Not sure what the wavy line tangle would be called.


Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment: