Thursday, 12 May 2016

Diva Challenge #276


Good morning friends

I actually had a chance to play along with a challenge this week - the Diva's Weekly Challenge #276: "DuoTangle - Poke Root vs.  Drupe".

While I'm sure other's will have the same idea to use Poke Root as the 'arms' of Drupe, this is exactly what I pictured when I saw the two challenge tangles listed. Drupe is always fun and I think I'm beginning to enjoy Poke Root too!

Here is my Zentangle tile #66:



Our first sleepover with our Granddaughter Olivia went well and we had lots of fun. My heart is happy.

Tangles used:
Drupe
Poke root



Thanks for stopping by



8 comments:

  1. I like your Poke Root as the arms of Drupe. Great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Poke Root as the arms of Drupe. Great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shading and the cutouts at each corner are cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I like the aura's around Pokeroot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your combination and shading is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shading, it really shows the layers

    ReplyDelete