Sunday, 1 May 2016

It's A String Thing #142

Good morning friends

Today's share is the tile I made for Adele Bruno's 'It's A String Thing' challenge #142.

I had never done the tangle Quib before, but was looking forward to trying it. Then the week got away from me. I was going to see my Rheumatologist so grabbed my little pouch with a tile, pen and pencil. Good thing - I waited for well over an hour past my scheduled appointment time!

There was no table, and I was going from memory for Quib ... but between drawing on my (sore) knees or holding the tile in the air - I managed to get the tile done. I know I'll have another go at Quib when things slow down a little.

***Edited to add the tile with more shading. When I went to put the tile away, I was looking at it and wished I had done more shading. So ... I just went ahead and did it, and now I'm more satisfied and the tile is put away.





Tangles used:
Quib
Echoism
Tipple


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment