Thursday, 5 May 2016

Zentangle Tile 22

Hello friends

It was a CRAZY busy week. We looked after two of our Grandsons aged three and two while their sister and parents went to Edmonton for Olivia's testing. A handful for anybody who isn't used to little ones, but I was in a lot of pain from my Rheumatoid Arthritis and unable to sleep because of it. So being tired and in so much pain really took a lot out of me. We were busy every single second so there was no downtime to any tangling, even though it would have done me good.

When the boys were finally in bed each night and I painfully climbed the stairs - I just crashed on the couch until it was time to go back down. I like to sleep down with them, since they are so young. The good news is that Olivia's numbers came back quite good and the cardiologist and Pulmonary Hypertension expert told them to 'keep on doing what they've been doing'. Considering PH is a degenerative, terminal disease - we were thrilled with these latest results.

Today's share is my Zentangle Tile #22 and one I'm quite happy with.




Tangles used:
Mooka
Rick's Paradox
Flux
Beadlines
Girlande


Thanks for stopping by today


No comments:

Post a Comment