Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Zentangle Tile 23

Hello friends

I'm looking forward to today. Our Granddaughter Olivia is coming for her first sleep-over! Her 5th birthday is coming up so we will give her her gifts and get to spend some quality time with just her. She is very excited about 'Girl Time', ha ha. Sorry Grampa.

I'm also nervous. Really nervous. If anything goes wrong with her medicine pump**, we have 30 minutes to get a new one in and functioning or her lungs collapse. No pressure. But I have the 24 hour hot-line number, and we have to assume it is all going to go well.

**Olivia has advanced Pulmonary Hypertension, a progressive terminal disease.

I had fun with a couple of favourite tangles on my tile share today. Paradox gives me goosebumps every single time, it's so cool. And Featherfall? What's not to love!


Tangles used
Featherfall
Ricks Paradox (Paradox)
Fescue


Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment