Monday, 9 May 2016

Zentangle Tile #65

Hello friends

I called my kids last month, and said "There is a Zentangle Book I would like for Mother's Day, and if you all chip in that could be my gift from you three". They were thrilled. I was thrilled. I ordered it.

It came.

I didn't open it.

I waited until yesterday when we had everyone here for Mother's Day. As soon as they left I had a look at the beautiful Zentangle Primer Volume 1 ... what a treasure! Then I got too inspired to sit and continue to look at it but decided I wanted to create a tile!

The tangle focus on the 'Square One: Purely Zentangle Facebook group' this week is Batumber. A new tangle for me and I think it's going to be lots of fun. I embellished mine with aura's and a squiggle line that I use quite often.


I really enjoyed working on the tile, and hope to get some more time with the Zentangle Primer book later today. Perfect gift kids - thanks!!

Tangles used:
Batumber
Zooloo
Gotcha


Thanks for stopping by today




No comments:

Post a Comment