Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Tangle a Day Calendar 2016, February 7th, 8th & 9th

Good morning friends

I am so excited! Aleesha from 'Tangle Me This' had a FaceBook draw for one of her Zentangle Sketchbooks and I won!!!  You can check out her cool sketchbooks on Etsy HERE.

I have to say, I've been suffering the past week with my RA. My knees are SO painful and my mobility very limited. I'm needing my cane in the house again - and I hate hate HATE that I'm worse every day. Hopefully the insurance will approve the new medication and I can get this disease into remission. So Aleesha's email was just the lift I needed today for sure.

Meanwhile, I'd like to share a page from my Tangle a Day Calendar by Carol Ohl.


Tangles used:
7th - Drupe
8th - Shattuck
9th - Trumpits, W2

Thanks for stopping by


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that it made your day lighter. (((hugs))) - Aleesha

    ReplyDelete