Friday, 10 June 2016

Zentangle Pull Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is actually a cross post with my card blog (Altered Scrapbooking) but since it features a  Zentangled ATC (on an official Zentangle ATC!) I thought I would share it here as well.

At the beginning of each month a friend in a different city and I pop something in the mail to each other.  This is what I sent to her for June. I was happy to see how well the ATC fit on the Rectangle Pull Card so you will be seeing more of these for sure. I may or may not have asked (begged) Karen Burniston to design a square Pull Card that would fit a 3-1/2" Zentangle Tile for future release.


Here is a look at the ATC on it's own ...


Inside the card are stamped words, a bit of stencilling and tangling too.



Supplies:
Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Tim Holtz
Cream card stock
Petite Flourish Stencil, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stamp -

Tangles used:
Mooka
Batumber
Tipple
Fescu
Revolution
Antidots


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment