Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Zentangle Tile #76

Hello friends

I have a Zentangle tile to share today. We were on vacation on the BC coast, but unfortunately the condo we rented turned out to be a second floor unit (hubby's mistake). I was in a lot of pain from doing the stairs, and there were a couple of days where I had to remain behind and send the rest of the family off to have fun.

Always able to entertain myself, I managed a couple of tiles AND a few pages in my Tangle A Day Calendar. Have to say though, the lighting has been terrible - lots of gloomy days. Not a problem for having fun but definitely a problem for photographing my calendar pages. Even the tile photos are a little off, but I'm going to share them anyhow.  Today is my tile #76:


Tangles used:
Flying Geese
Bales
Antidots


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment