Thursday, 7 July 2016

Tangle a Day Calendar 2016, February 16th, 16th & 18th

Hello friends

For those that don't know, I have a card-making blog (Altered Scrapbooking) and I've been busy making card samples with Karen Burniston's upcoming die release for Elizabeth Craft Designs. They were good enough to FedEx me the dies so I'd be able to have booth samples done.  I have been able to be creative, just not with Zentangle. :-)

However, today I am sharing another February page from my Tangle A Day Calendar by Carol Ohl ...


Card samples are finished (SUCH a fun release people ... such a fun release) and I am going to have them packaged up tonight. A retailer friend is going to the trade show (in Salt Lake City) and is going to deliver the samples for me to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Booth. I expect to get back to Zentangle soon.

Tangles used:
Verve
Sand Swirl
Zooloo
Umble
Paradox
Undling
Coaster


Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment