Friday, 22 July 2016

Tangle a Day Calendar 2016, February 19th, 20th & 21st

Hello friends

Today's share is another February page from my 2016 Tangle A Day Calendar by Carol Ohl. I've actually been able to work on my Calendar a little while we've been away - but I'm terrible about taking the photos!


Hubby took me to Michaels here in Arizona this week - I wanted to go because they were having a BOGO sale on their planner stuff. You may not know that I'm a bit of a planner addict. I've used a planner in some form for the past 30 years - for many of those, I printed my own every year so I could customize it. While I didn't need to shop for another PLANNER, I did want to look at the accessories.

Found a fabulous soft sided case meant to hold planners & supplies but I bought it for my Zentangle supplies. All my pens, tiles, magnifying glass, the Tangle A Day Calendar or the Tangle Me This! Sketchbook, notebook etc etc - everything fits in. It looks great and has a carrying handle too - I'm happy!

Tangles used:

February 19th -
 Molygon
Flux
'Dillo
'Nzeppel

February 20th -
Lazy Eights
C02

February 21 -
Msst
Floatfest

Thanks for stopping by

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment