Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Zentangle Tile #74 and Petal Envelope

Good morning friends

Earlier this Spring I ordered some Zentangle stencils from Acadia Laser Creations on Etsy. One of the stencils in the package was for this cool tile sized (3-1/2") Petal Envelope.

Once I finished my 74th tile, I decided to finally try out the envelope and get it ready to send to a friend with a card. It worked like a charm!

Here is a photo of the completed tile with the (empty) closed envelope ...


... and the tile IN the envelope ...


... and here is the envelope all closed up. I've used these many times for cards, but never thought to do one for a Zentangle tile. The stencil made it so easy.



Finally here is my Zentangle tile #74.



Tangles used:
Coaster
Yuma
Pais
Isla
Frickle
Tagh
Barberpole

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment