Saturday, 16 July 2016

Zentangle Tile #82

Good morning friends

Today's share is my Zentangle tile #82.


Because my mobility is still so restricted with my RA, I sat in our car while hubby ran some errands and picked up groceries for us. While I was waiting, I worked on one of my coloured tiles.

Taxi is a new Tangle for me, but I didn't draw it correctly. Which means I will try it again soon because I think there is a lot of potential with it. Actually other than Nzepple - all the tangles on this tile are new to me.

I'm not overly happy with this one - but it sure helped pass the time and it was fun working on new tangles.

Tangles used:
Taxi
Tipple
Wood Planks
Vache1
Nzepple

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. do you have step-outs for taxi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a bit to find it ... I have it on my Pinterest Board but I wanted to see if I could get it from the source. Here you go! http://i2.wp.com/pattern-collections.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Taxi-by-Zhai-Xiaoxi.png
      Cheers
      Karen

      Delete