Friday, 5 August 2016

IAST #156 ... Happy 3rd Birthday!

Good morning friends

Today I'd like to share my Zentangle Tile #90, which was done for Adele Bruno's It's A String Thing #156.  It's a special week, as it is IAST's 3rd birthday! Adele had a very appropriate string for us this week, AND it could be done as a single stroke. I love those single stroke tangles & strings!


Because it's such a special challenge, I decided to use one of my coloured tiles! (See THIS post for more information). All of the tangles were new to me, and I admit to taking a little liberty with Onomato by inserting Orbs la Dee inside it's outer edges. Sort of a combination of the two. Then, I added C02 for some celebratory sprinkles.


Tangles used:
O (Adele Bruno)
Onomato
Opus
Orbs la Dee
C02


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment