Thursday, 25 August 2016

Zentangle Tile #93

Good morning friends

I had to try putting different patterns in each sections of the crazy Huggins. It's pretty busy, but i still had to try it. It was lots of fun to do, but I'm not crazy about the chaotic look to the tile. Crazy Huggins though is showing up in all my Zentangle these days. I haven't got it right yet, but I'm sure having fun trying.


I wondered what would happen if I added bands of colour and I like the tile much better this way. From a Zentangle Tile to a ZIA with just a few strokes of colour. (I used Prismacolor Pencils.)



Tangles used:
Y-Chain
Purk
Huggins
Knightsbridge
Nipa
Diva Dance
Z-trik
Printemps
Florz
Beadlines
'Rainbows" I'm not sure what this tangle is called. It is sort of Tagh like but also reminds me of Beelight without the grid. If you know what it's called, please let me know in a comment below and I will update this post.

String is  #223 from Tangle Patterns.com

Thanks for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment