Saturday, 12 November 2016

No new Tangling from me.

Hello friends

I brought my Zentangle supplies with me to Arizona, determined to continue keeping up with my Tangle A Day Calendar. And I did for awhile, but the sun sets early this time of year and lighting wasn't good enough in the evening to do any shading.

Then I had a sudden and severe gallbladder attack. Had to go to the hospital where they performed emergency surgery. It was my first real surgery, and having it in another country certainly added to the stress.

Afterwards I was too sore and unable to lean over to do any tangling at all. Never mind the pain pills knocked me for a loop for hours every day. There was a second hospital visit 5 days later, but now I've started to get better.

Our insurance wants me to have my post-op check-up back in Canada, so we are leaving here earlier than we planned and any spare time is being spent visiting friends we won't see for months, and packing up the house.

I'm sure when we get home, I'll be all healed up and I am SOOO ready to pick up my pens.

Oh a happy note, I ordered - and received - my 2017 Tangle A Day Calendar too. Haven't even cracked the wrapping, but ... ... so exciting!

Wish me happy healing,
Karen


1 comment:

  1. I just had my gb removed as well (in a foreign country). Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete