Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Tangle a Day Calendar 2016, March 13th, 14th and 15th

Hello friends

I know it's been a long time - and I really miss tangling. I'm fully recovered from my little surgery and even better than that my RA seems to be subsiding! Enough that I can get around without a walker or even a cane! I'm not very fast when I'm outside the house - but in the house you may not even notice my mobility issues. Ha - I can even put on socks and boots these days!

But all that mobility means I'm not sitting very much, and when I do sit I have things to do other than tangling. I'm not feeling the need for the 'zen' of Zentangle which is a good thing and bad at the same time. While I'm thrilled with my progress, I need to figure out some form of routine for my days and also include Zentangle in that routine.

I haven't even been able to keep up with my Tangle a Day Calendar - but I do have several months finished. I just need to photograph them so I can share them here. Meanwhile, here is a page from March 2016.


Tangles used:
Fassett
Verve
Hurry
Maryhill
Knot Ricks
Angel Fish
Featherfall
Inapod
Crescent Moon

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment