Sunday, 9 April 2017

Zentangle Tile #112

Hello friends

I know - it's been quiet on this blog for awhile. I have actually had some improvement in my RA pain and mobility, so I have been able to get more done which means less time for crafting. Recently I spent several days in the hospital, sitting with my Dad. I took my Zentangle with me, which really helped me remain calm and relaxed during a very stressful and sad time.

Now that the weather is nicer, I've also been sitting outside and doing Zentangle. Today I'd like to share my Zenetangle Tile #112.


I have always done my own strings, but I took 5 tiles and pencilled strings from Tangle Patterns. This one is String #244, by Debra Sweeting. It was quite a departure for me - such an unusual string. When I looked at it, I knew I wanted to put Fassett in the 'triangle' areas and the tile just grew from there.

Tangles used:
Fassett
Flux
Fescu
Tipple
Ruutz
Shattuck

Thanks for stopping by


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment