Friday, 5 May 2017

Tile for Lily

Hello friends

Today I'd like to share my Zentangle tile #118. This was a special tile to make - fellow tangler Lily Moon is going through a pretty tough time, and the Zentangle community is sending her love from around the world.

Adele Bruno's 'It's A String Thing" challenge this week is one of support as well. The string is based on Lily's mark and we were to chose from a couple of Lily's tangles. I chose her Adante and Lily's Valentine, adding some Mooka because I like the way it can resemble a large heart.
Edited to add: I ended up putting colour on the tile and making it into a card, which will be posted on my blog tomorrow.


Lily - sending you light and love from my heart to yours.

Tangles used:
Adante variation
Lily's Valentine
Mooka
Ruutz

No comments:

Post a Comment